A blog? Why?
December 30, 2006
Good question. So, to answer my brother, here’s why I chose to start a blog:
- Blogging is the new journaling
- I’m a writer and editor by profession, so this gives me an outlet without being moderated like in a forum
- I don’t have to worry what other people think about what I write. If they don’t like it, they don’t have to read it.
- I have a place where I can freely share stuff of interest to my family and friends, like what sewing projects I’m working on, my musings, or other mundane drivel.
- I can practice my rudimentary skills at web design by replacing this template with one I design myself.
- Just ’cause.