Laugh Out Loud Funny
Moonbeam McQueen tagged me to do this fun meme: What’s in a name? Her replies were pretty good. You’ll have to tell me if mine are even remotely funny. Plus, she added one at the end, and I added another. I encourage you to add one as well, if you like.
1. My rock star name (first pet and current car)
Sounds better than Honey Sorento, or does it?
2. My gangsta name (ice cream flavour and cookie or biscuit)
Orange Sherbet Brownie
Ya, so what, it’s not a cookie or biscuit. I don’t like cookies or biscuits, but I love brownies.
3. My fly girl name (first letter of first name, first three letters of last name)
Glad my first name isn’t Deforest.
4. My detective name (favourite colour, favourite animal)
If I liked cows I could have started saying “I never saw a Purple Cow, I hope I never see one, but I can tell you anyhow, I’d rather see than be one.” (I used to recite that when I was 7 and even had a stuffed purple cow. Okay, TMI.) Moving on…
5. My soap opera name (middle name, city of birth)
6. My Star Wars name (first three letters of your last name, first two of your first name)
Sounds like konkle, like getting konked on the elbow. I’m unimpressed with this one. Or maybe it should be Conclave.
7. My superhero name (second favourite colour, favourite drink, add “the”)
The Blue Frap
Like MB, I shortened frappacino to frap. Sounds better.
8. My Nascar name (first two names of my two grandfathers)
9. My stripper name (favourite perfume, favourite sweet)
Very Sexy For Her Dark Chocolate
My favorite perfume is Very Sexy for Her from Victoria’s Secret
10. My witness protection name (mother’s and father’s middle names)
11. My weather anchor name (fifth grade teacher’s name, a major city beginning with the same letter)
Mrs. Henry Hartford
I don’t know Mrs. Henry’s first name, so there, but I was her teacher’s pet. The other kids hated me. Whatever.
12. My spy name (favourite season/flower)
How pretty. Doesn’t sound very spy-ish, though, does it. Fits better with the Stripper category.
13. Cartoon name (favourite fruit plus garment you’re wearing, with an “ie” or “y” added)
Hmm. I wonder if this is how they came up with the Strawberry Shortcake character. Maybe the author was wearing shorts and eating cake.
14. Hippie name (what you ate for breakfast plus favourite tree)
Banana Pink Dogwood
15. Your rockstar tour name (favourite hobby plus weather element, with “the”)
The Sewing Heatwave
16: Blues singer name (a disability, a fruit or vegetable, and a president)
One Leg Broccoli Bush
I’m going to add one too. I challenge those I tag to add one.
17. Fashion Designer Name (favorite pizza topping, favorite vacation spot)
ETA: Forgot to tag some people:
My daughter of The Five DeCants
My friend, April
Of course, y’all don’t have to do it, but it would be fun. Enjoy!