Little Miss SewNSew’s Rules for Dining Out
July 2, 2008
- Don’t go to a restaurant when you’re trying to lose weight.
- Avoid restaurants with names like “The Keg” because just the thought of a keg of anything adds three inches to your waist.
- If you must eat out, check the nutritional information on the restaurant’s web site before you go.
- Don’t be fooled that anything in a restaurant, short of salad without dressing, is “on plan”.
- Don’t forget that sauteed anything means marinated in butter for days before serving.
- Don’t check Weight Watcher’s POINTS values after you’ve eaten. This causes an overwhelming desire to stick your finger down your throat.